Covid-19 Resources for Families
On this page, we have gathered some resources to help our community navigate the uncertainty and foster the wellbeing of every student.
Public health officials recommend the following to protect yourself and others from respiratory illnesses:
- Stay home when sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unclean hands.
- Limit close contact, like kissing and sharing cups or utensils, with people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. If you do not have a tissue, use your sleeve (not your hands).
- Get a flu shot to prevent influenza if you have not done so this season.