COVID-19 Financial Aid
We understand that some families have been severely impacted by income reduction or job loss due to COVID-19 which affects their ability to make tuition payments. Walden is prepared to offer one-time tuition grants for families that can demonstrate substantial temporary need. Awards under this program are considered one-time hardship grants as funds are limited to the 2020-21 school year. Please note the aggregate of aid given must not exceed 75% of the total tuition.
- To apply, please click here to fill out the Financial Aid for Student Tuition (FAST) application.
- In addition, please include the following applicable information:
- A letter from your employer regarding furlough or layoff
- Determination letter from the State Unemployment Department
- Tax documents for 2019
- If self-employed, include profit and loss statements from 2019 and 2020
- A statement about the conditions of your income loss, and how long you think you will be affected
Please note if you have a current FAST application, it cannot be amended. Please send updated documentation directly to Admissions Director Billy Christian or Director of Finance and Operations Meredith King.