Camp Walden is about enjoying and embracing the summer days.
Walden has been providing an engaging camp experience for children for over 25 years and we are excited to start another great summer! By selecting our specialty camp program you ensure your child will experience a safe, action packed summer. Our camp encourages creative thinking, active play, socialization and education through daily structured activities. Your child will be provided with the opportunity to actively participate in various sports, crafts, and adventures they would not normally experience. We have the most skilled staff to be positive role models throughout our camp. Our goal is to exceed your expectations by providing a safe, fun, healthy environment that allows your child to build memories they will carry with them for years to come.
We look forward to serving your family at Camp Walden!
In order to register for Camp Walden:
- Print and complete the 2017 Camp Walden Registration Form.
- Print and complete the Report of Health Examination Form.
- Return the completed Registration Form, Report of Health Examination Form, and a non-refundable deposit check in the amount of $200.00 (made payable to "Walden School") to Camp Walden at Walden School, 74 South San Gabriel Blvd., Pasadena, CA 91107.
- Upon receipt of your Registration Form, Report of Health Examination Form, and deposit, one of our Camp Walden counselors will be in contact with you to continue the registration process.
- Please note that space is limited, so please submit your registration materials as soon as possible.